When is VoA (e-VoA) right for you to visit Indonesia?
Visa on Arrival (VoA) allows you to come to Indonesia for a short period of time without a pre-issued Visa. Suitable if your stay is between 30 and 60 days. VoA is initially for 30 days, extenable once for another 30 days.
Is there a difference between VoA and e-VoA?
e-VoA launched on November 10, 2022 to make airport queues faster. You can still buy classic VoA at the airport upon arrival. VoA is available for 86 countries, e-VoA is available for 46 countries only.
List of countries allowed to arrive with e-VoA in Indonesia
Australia, Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Timor Leste, Tunisia, Turkiye, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States of America.
How to get e-VoA? This will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Prepare your photo, passport photo and bank card Visa, MasterCard or JCB
- Visit the official website https://molina.imigrasi.go.id
- When registering, attach the files indicated above, confirm the email
- Apply for e-VoA via a simple one-page form
- Payment with all fees is 519.000 IDR. You will have 1 hour to pay:
- After payment you can download your e-VoA B213. Print it out or show it on your phone to the immigration officer at the airport.
- e-VoA currently allows you to arrive via:
Airport Immigration Border Controls
- Juanda International Airport, Surabaya
- Kualanamu International Airport, Medan
- Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar, Bali
- Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Manado
- Soekarno-Hata International Airport, Jakarta
- New Yogyakarta International Airport, Yogyakarta
Seaports Immigration Border Controls
- Bandar Bentan Telani Lagoi, Tanjung Uban
- Bandar Seri Udana Lobam, Tanjung Uban
- Batam Centre, Batam
- Batu Ampar, Batam
- Citra Tri Tunas, Batam
- Kabil, Batam
- Marina Teluk Senimba, Batam
- Nongsa Terminal Bahar, Batam
- Sekupang, Batam
- Sri Bintan Pura, Tanjung Pinang
- Tanjung Balai Karimun
- Apply for an e-VOA 14 days before travel or at least 48 hours before departure.
- e-VOA is valid for 90 days for arrivals in Indonesia.
- Applications for each family member must be made separately, one at a time.
- The bank card does not have to be under your name.
- If you overstay your visa, you may be asked to pay a fine of 1.000.000 IDR per day, be detained, deported, or be banned from future travel to Indonesia for a certain period. Please extend your e-VOA on time.
- Unused e-VOA fees are non-refundable.