Why do we need ERP (Izin Masuk Kembali)?
Exit and Reentry Permit (ERP) is a written permission for foreigners to legally exit and re-enter the territory of the Republic of Indonesia. Possible to have renew for 6 months, 1 and 2 years. Also you need to make ERP if you already left country and didn’t make EPO.
- Single Re-Entry (no longer issued, only Multiple Re-Entry)
This Single Re-Entry document was valid for 3 months.
- Multiple Re-Entry (MERP)
This Multiple Re-Entry Document is valid for 6 months or 1 year, some even up to 2 years.
Re-Entry Permit process:
- Submit documents to the immigration office by showing the originals. However, they will take the original documents such as Passport, KITAS and POA.
- Receive a receipt of the application and will be asked to come back 2 days later to make payment.
- Make a payment
- Multiple Re-Entry Permit for (6 months) at a cost of Rp600.000
- Multiple Re-Entry Permit for (1 year) at a cost of Rp1.000.000
- Multiple Re-Entry Permit for (2 years) at a cost of Rp1.750.000
- One week later, the documents can be picked up at immigration office (Passport complete with the Re-Entry Permit stamp submitted, KITAS and POA book).
The term for obtaining a ERP is 3-5 working days from the date of payment