👍 Visa on arrival (VoA) is back, but not for all countries. In any case, such a visa is for a maximum stay of only 60 days, after which it is necessary to leave Indonesia. Need to buy at the airport. View the full list of countries available for visa on arrival.
👍 From November 10, 2022, citizens of some countries can apply and receive an e-VoA online, which saves time at the airport upon arrival. e-VoA is the same as VoA.
👍 As of March 23, 2022, the quarantine in Bali is canceled. Rules for entering Indonesia.
👍 It is still possible to obtain a B211A tourist/business visa in advance and stay in Indonesia for up to 180 days. Only fully vaccinated travelers can get a visa; children under 18 do not need vaccination. Visa is issued in electronic format. The sponsor of the visa is an Indonesian company. In our case, PT FLADO INDONESIA UTAMA. To apply for a visa, contact us in any convenient messenger.
ATTENTION! Check our reviews before pay to us. We can make visa for Bali urgently during 1 working day.
Stay in Indonesia for 180 days
- e-Visa will be issued for a period of 60 days.
- Possible to extend visa 2 times, for 60 days each time.
- At the end of the visa, you can issue a new visa (onshore) without leaving the country.
- Visa has index B211A. That’s single entry permit.
What kind of visa do you need?
Both tourist and business visas allow entry through Bali, Jakarta, Manado, Surabaya and Riau. Arrival airports: Denpasar Bali (DPS), Jakarta (CGK), Manado (MDC), Surabaya (SUB), Penang (TNJ) or Batam (BTH).
How to get a tourist/business visa to Indonesia Bali?
- We need a color photo/scan of your passport bio page. Minimum have to be 6 months before the expiration date at the time of entry, at least few blank pages if you want to extend visa later.
- Photo like for passport with white background (ratio 3×4, example here);
- Certificate of full vaccination;
- Our Indonesian company will make sponsorship and guarantee letters. After that we will apply visa for you.
Do you need to make documents like insurance, bank statement or return ticket?
- Travel insurance must be with coverage of 25.000 USD. Here we compare 2 companies.
- Yes, you must have return ticket from Indonesia. Make it cheap or for free.
- No, we don’t need your bank statement with 10.000 USD. Only rare we can request that document from you.
- You have to be agree with entry rules to come Indonesia.
Price for offshore tourist/business visa to Indonesia
Check out visa packages in our price list. If you found cheaper, please, provide link. With the same conditions we will make better offer. You will be able to check the status of your visa application by the application number that we send you after you submit your documents.
Payment for visa service
We accept instant payments via Visa / Mastercard with payment links and a number of other methods.
- Without visiting of embassy
- e-Visa as a file
- Print and present at the border
- You can enter within 90 days after receiving
How to fly to Bali from other countries: though Jakarta, PeduliLindungi App
- At this moment most of flights through Jakarta. Starting from March 2, 2022 allowed to come directly to Bali with pre-obtained visa.
- We recommend flying to Jakarta with Turkish, Qatar, Etihad, Emirates, KLM, Singapore airlines. You can fly directly to Bali from Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Tokyo (Japan), Qatar, Istanbul (Turkey) and Australia.
- Download PeduliLindungi and complete your profile in the app. It takes around 3 minutes.
- As of June 8, 2022, compulsory health insurance for travelers to Indonesia has been abolished. However, since medicine is expensive in the country, you should not refuse insurance. Remember, your health insurance gives you coverage for injuries that often cost $5,000-$15,000 in treatment. Try to use nomad insurance from SafetyWing.
- Your certificate of full vaccination have to be with date not less than 14 days from last dose.
- Don’t need to make PCR tests to come Indonesia any more (starting from May 19, 2022).
- Need to prepare return ticket from Indonesia.
- If you arrived on a business visa, the purpose of your visit is a business meeting with a sponsoring company. If you arrived on a tourist visa, the purpose of your visit is tourism.
- Don’t need to pass any quarantine in Indonesia any more. Don’t need to pass PCR test upon arrival.
- Have a safe flight from Jakarta to Bali. We do not recommend to buy a ticket from Jakarta with Air Asia and Lion Air (often delays). Citilink flies good. Batik Air includes 20 kg of luggage. Garuda Indonesia is the best indonesian airline. Check the history of the flights you are planning to buy on flightradar24.com.
Phone IMEI registration
You can register your phone’s IMEI if you want to use an Indonesian SIM card for more than 90 days. Fill out the form on the Customs website. You receive a QR code that you need to present to customs when you exit the Jakarta International Terminal. There is also a Bea Cukai customs office in Bali: next to the airport. Learn more about registering IMEI in the video guide. If your phone’s price is below 500 USD, you won’t have to pay import taxes.
In general, you can not register the device. Without registering the phone, you can connect to local communications for 90 days at the official offices of the operators, then you can extend the connection. For example, in the Grapari salons of the Telkomsel operator.
Write and call to our agency
- We will help you collect all the necessary documents and make visa in 1 day
- Our contacts are available during the daytime in Bali
Information about us
Even in statuses of our WhatsApp you can get updates if you will add it to your contacts
Direct contact us for any requests in Telegram.
Join english speaking chat group in Telegram.