The electronic visa (e-Visa) application system was launched on October 27, 2020 by the Law and Human Rights Ministry. The e-Visa make it easy to apply visa for foreign tourists anywhere they are. Additionally, e-Visa during the COVID-19 pandemic currently consist of 2:
- ONSHORE: Foreigners are already in Indonesia and can’t extend their visa (4th extend).
- OFFSHORE: Foreigners are abroad and will enter Indonesia.
HOW TO APPLY A VISA
- foreigners have a specific activities in Indonesia
- apply visa approval letter and electronic visa to Indonesia Directorate General of Immigration.
- the application is submitted by a Sponsor (Indonesian citizen or corporate in Indonesia)
- complete the required documents
- if granted, electronic visa will be sent to the email address of sponsor and applicant
- e-Visa can be used to travel Indonesia, foreigners do not need visit Indonesian embassy to apply or print visa sticker.
GET YOUR SINGLE ENTRY BUSINESS VISA TO ENTER INDONESIA
SINGLE ENTRY (B211A)
This e-Visa valid for single entry only. Maximum length of stay in Indonesia territory is 60 (sixty) days and starting from the first day of arrival, regardless of the time of arrival (e.g. arriving in Indonesia at 23.30 or 11.30 PM is considered Day 1). Length of stay in Indonesia for holders of Visa B211A can be extended maximum 4 (four) times, with 30 days per extension. Request for visa extension must be submitted to the nearest Immigration Office in Indonesia at the latest 7 (seven) days before the allowed duration of stay expires.
Requirements to apply for a visa:
- foreign nationals passport cover and biodata page (minimum of six months validity);
- a round-trip ticket, return ticket or through ticket;
- a copy of bank statement with minimum of US$10.000 to support the living expenses foreign nationals in Indonesia;
- a signed copy of the foreign nationals statement letter to enter Indonesia (download and sign);
- a health certificate from country of origin certifying negative COVID-19 test result;
- a health insurance or travel insurance
You need to print your e-Visa letter and bring it with you when you travel to Indonesia.
Please note that this e-Visa is Single Entry only, not a multiple entry visa, so if you leave the country the visa will no longer be valid.