Tourist / Business Visitor Offshore Visas Subclass 600
- We can assist with the process of getting Visitor Tourist / Business Visas (subclass 600) outside Australia.
- For tourists: the visa allows a visit to friends and relatives, cruise or vacation (for 3, 6, 12 months, up to 12 months).
- For business visitors: short-term visit for business reasons, but you cannot work or sell goods or services (up to 3 months).
- Both tourist and business visas are multiple entry.
- Our service includes all stages: application, verification and payment.
Apply for an Australian visa with a professional agency
How long is the process to obtain visa to Australia?
- 25% of applications: 4 Days
- 50% of applications: 12 Days
- 75% of applications: 18 Days
- 90% of applications: 35 Days
Specifications of Tourist visa to Australia with subclass 600
Visitor (subclass 600) visa conditions: No work (visa condition 8101)
- This condition means that you must not work while you are in Australia.
Maximum three months study (visa condition 8201)
- This condition means that you are only allowed to engage in up to but not exceeding three months of study or training while you are in Australia.
- Entering or remaining in Australia is a privilege. You must obey the law and not engage in criminal activity. Your visa may be cancelled for a number of reasons, including if you have a substantial criminal record or behave in a way that is a risk to somebody in the Australian community.
Do you need to visit the Australian Embassy and have an interview?
You may be invited to an Australian embassy that is convenient for you or may be interviewed by phone if the consular section decides to speak with you. After the phone interview, the e-visa will arrive by email within a few hours if you are allowed to visit Australia.
Write to us now if you are interested in starting the Australian visa application process.