Tourist/business visas B-1/B-2 possible to get if you have legal stay permit in Indonesia. Make visa to Indonesia with us. Check current appointment wait time. Schedule your appointment at the United States Embassy in Jakarta or Consulate in Surabaya. We will help in completing the DS-160 Form and payment of your Application fee. Pass interview with our help. Visit U.S. with Nonimmigrant Visa.
Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application (DS-160)
The first step in applying for a U.S. nonimmigrant visa is to complete your application. It takes approximately 90 minutes to do this. Timeout 20 minutes will log out you from application system. After you submit your application, you can move on to the next steps such as scheduling your interview. Very important to make right photo follow requirements (min 600×600 px and max 1200×1200 px, size not more than 240 Kb). Possible to crop it with Photo Tool.
Renew U.S. Visa in Indonesia
Possible to renew your previous U.S. visa if you are indonesian passport holder or have legal residence in Indonesia (KITAS / KITAP). Your last visa have to be active or recently expired within the last 48 months.
Gather following documents and drop them off at the nearest RPX Document Drop-off Location any weekdays between 10am – 4pm. You do not need to come in person to drop off your documents. Address in Bali: Denpasar – RPX.
- DS-160 Confirmation Page
- Current and all passports covering the entire period of time since you received your last full validity visa
- Copy of KITAS / KITAP for legal residence in Indonesia
- One photo size 5×5 cm taken within the last 6 months, please see this link for photo requirements
- Interview waiver confirmation letter
- MRV or EFT Receipt
Addresses of Embassy in Jakarta and Consulate in Surabaya
Do you want to apply american visa in another country?
You can learn about obtaining a visa at website https://www.ustraveldocs.com, as well as apply for your visa:
- How to apply for your nonimmigrant visa for travel to the United States
- What documents, photos and information you need to apply for your visa
- How to access visa application forms and instructions
- How to pay your visa application fee
- Schedule your interview at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate General
- Find important information about U.S. Embassies and Consulates General
You can always contact Embassy and Consulate in Indonesia and get help in customer service
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please contact customer service of The U.S. Embassy / Consulate. The call center is closed for Indonesian and U.S. holidays.
How can help to you Visa Agency by Flado Indonesia?
Make application, filling, payment, interview consulting. Contact us to get our professional help.