Bali is closed for tourism, but you can visit Indonesia with Offshore Business Visa B211A which allow to enter country.
Start process of obtaining visa on my.flado.id. Create profile, choose type of visa, add your data and attach document photo of your passport.
ATTENTION! We issue a visa only by passport photo. Check our reviews before pay to us. We can make visa for Bali urgently during 1 working day.
Stay in Indonesia for 180 days
- e-Visa will be issued for a period of 60 days.
- Possible to make 4 extensions, each will add 30 days to your visa
- Visa has index B211A. That’s single entry permit.
How to get a business visa to Indonesia Bali?
- We need only a color photo/scan of your passport ID page. Minimum have to be 6 months before the expiration date at the time of entry, at least 4 blank pages if you want to extend visa later.
- Our Indonesian company will make sponsorship and guarantee letters. After that we will apply visa for you.
Do you need to make documents like insurance, bank statement or return ticket?
- Travel insurance is optional, but we recommend to have it. Medical service for foreigners is not cheap in Indonesia. Better to buy insurance with Covid-19 coverage. It will save your money if you will be Covid-19 positive in Jakarta.
- Yes, you must have return ticket from Indonesia. Make it cheap or for free.
- No, we don’t need your bank statement with 10.000 USD. Only rare we can request that document from you.
- You have to be agree with entry rules to come Indonesia.
Price for offshore business visa to Indonesia
Check out visa packages in our price list. If you found cheaper, please, provide link. With the same conditions we will make better offer.
Payment for visa service
We can accept payments with any convenient for you method.
- Without visiting of embassy
- e-Visa as a file
- Print and present at the border
- You can enter within 90 days after receiving
How to fly to Bali from other countries: quarantine in Jakarta, eHAC and Bali
- At this moment only through Jakarta. Airlines sell tickets to Bali directly, but this does not mean that international flights are open to the island. Carriers than easily cancel flights and issue vouchers. There was no official announcement for the discovery of the island on June, 2021.
- We recommend flying to Jakarta with Turkish, Qatar, Etihad, Emirates, KLM, Singapore airlines.
- Upon arrival you need to show PCR Swab test in english with negative COVID-19 result not older than 72 hours before departure from origin country.
- Need to prepare return ticket from Indonesia.
- Tell in Jakarta that purpose of the visit is business meeting with the sponsor company.
- Pass 5 nights quarantine in Jakarta. Mandatory.
- After quarantine completed you can take flight from Jakarta to Bali if your last PCR test result is negative.
- We do not recommend to buy a ticket from Jakarta with Air Asia and Lion Air (often delays). Citilink flies good. Batik Air includes 20 kg of luggage. Garuda Indonesia is the best indonesian airline.
- Fill eHAC (Health Alert Card). It takes around 3 minutes.
Write and call to our agency
- We will help you collect all the necessary documents and make visa in 1 day
- Our contacts are available during the daytime in Bali
Information about us
Even in statuses of our WhatsApp you can get updates if you will add it to your contacts
Direct contact us for any requests in Telegram.
Join english speaking chat group in Telegram.