Indonesia’s General Directorate of Immigration has updated requirements for those wishing to visit the country. They appeared in the application system for new offshore visas on September 24, 2021:
- Color photo with white background, as for a passport (ratio 3×4, for example 900x1200px);
- Evidence of no criminal record from the country of origin by passport, or from the embassy of your country, if you are abroad (not necessary from September 28 for business visa);
- The medical certificate shows the absence from infectious diseases (not necessary from September 28 for business visa).
The requirements for those who are in Indonesia now making a new visa have also been updated. The following points have been added to the application for an onshore visa:
- Bank statement from 1500 usd increased to 2000 usd from sponsor or applicant;
- Color photo, as for a passport;
- Certificate of complete vaccination (on September 27, 2021, this item was temporarily removed; we recommend getting vaccinated for those who have not done it yet).