The Second-Home Visa refers to a type of non-working Visa intended for foreigners and/or their companions who will stay in Indonesia for 5 years after all the specific requirements are fulfilled. The Second-Home Visa is suitable for foreigners who come to Indonesia as Investors, Travelers and Elderly / Retirement Tourists. Holders of a Second-Home Visa can also apply for the same Visa for their children, husband/wife, or parents as followers/companions. Foreigners who abuse their Visas and those who provide opportunities for Foreigners to misuse their Visas are subject to criminal sanctions as stipulated in Article 122 letters A and B of Law no. 6 of 2011 concerning Immigration.
How to apply for a Second-Home Visa?
- You need to choose a sponsor who is guaranteed to help you in the next 5 years and after the next 5 years to extend your visa (sponsor replacement is not provided in KITAS)
- Contact us to have PT FLADO INDONESIA UTAMA as your guarantor for the next 10 years. With over 300 reviews, we can be trusted.
You need to provide:
- Photo 4×6 with white background
- Passport valid for at least 36 months
- Vaccination certificate
- Proof of funds in the state bank of Indonesia
- Civil status: Married/Single
- Guarantee letter from Sponsor
- Arrival date:
For companions (wife/husband, kids, parents): Evidence of having a family relationship with a foreigner holding a Second-Home Visa or Second-Home ITAS in the form of a marriage certificate or marriage book, for husband/wife holding Second Home Visas or Second Home ITAS, translated into Indonesian by a sworn translator except in English.
Conditions for obtaining a Second Home Visa
- I undertake to have a Proof of Fund in the form of an Account owned and on my behalf at a State-Owned Bank (in Indonesia) with a value of at least Rp. 2.000.000.000, (two billion rupiah) or proof of property ownership in Indonesia owned and on behalf of me;
- I am willing to report the Proof of Fund as referred to in number 1 to the Immigration Office issuing the Second Home Stay Permit within a maximum period of 90 (ninety) days from the issuance of the Second Home Stay Permit;
- I do not transfer, divert, and/or make as collateral the Proof of Fund as referred to in number 1 as long as I hold only one Second Home Stay Permit for any reason;
- I will report every change of civil status, immigration status, and change of my address along with my Companion;
- I am willing to provide all costs incurred as a result of my presence and activities while in Indonesia until my return with my Companion to my home country;
- My Companion and I will respect Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia;
- My Companion and I will not spread ideas, ideologies, and teachings that are contrary to Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia, and other laws and That my Companion and I will respect the ethics, customs, and religious harmony in the Unitary State of the Republic of Indonesia;
- That my Companion and I are willing to participate in maintaining public order in society; and
- My Companion and I are willing to comply with all laws and regulations in Indonesia.
How much does an Indonesian Second Home Visa cost?
With us you can issue a second home visa (Second Home ITAS) for yourself as well as for family members. You will have all the benefits of a resident, as you will receive KITAS, and this is a residence permit.
- Second Home ITAS visa for 5 years (personal) – 30.000.000 IDR
- Second Home ITAS visa for 5 years (family dependent) – 25.000.000 IDR
The payment is non-refundable.
State-Owned Banks in Indonesia
There are four state-owned banks in Indonesia, namely Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI), Bank Mandiri, Bank National Indonesia (BNI), Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN).